- Get Involved
- Latest News
- For Parents
- Contact Us
Make a donation
Head Start assists our community’s poorest children and their families with health, education, and self-sufficiency. Join with us as a financial donor and together we can create a brighter, healthier future for these children.
All donations help strengthen the more than 2,400 families that Head Start serves annually. To achieve the goal of reducing the effects of poverty and fulfill our mission of educating and empowering children and families facing adversity, we must recognize that it takes a community effort.
Regardless of our situation, we all are affected by poverty, and as a community we can do something about it. We MUST do something about it. No matter their economic status, all of Utah’s children deserve a head start in their education and in life.
What Your Investment Does
Your charitable contribution has far-reaching benefits for low-income children and families in our community. Here are some of the ways your investment creates a brighter future through Head Start.
- Fill our classrooms and playgrounds with books, educational supplies, toys, and stimulating and safe recreational equipment;
- Train and support the talented and dedicated teachers and support staff that work with the children and families each day;
- Nourish each child with nutritious meals and snacks, and provide vital medical and dental services;
- Provide parents with education and resources to support their children’s success in Head Start and future years of school;
- Help us acquire and maintain facilities designed to offer the best environment for preschoolers to learn and thrive as they lay the groundwork for successful futures;
- Make dreams come true through funding our college scholarship program.
HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HEAD START?
For more information about these and other opportunities to support Head Start with charitable contributions, please contact:
Joni Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 3, 2014 2:30 am – Home Visits
- September 4, 2014 2:30 am – First Day of School
- September 5, 2014 2:31 am – Bloom
Quality Initiative Program of AchievementSalt Lake CAP Head Start was named as a Quality Initiative Program of Achievement recipient by National Head Start Association
Success StoriesLoading Quotes...